Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cars in Japan

One of the first things I noticed upon arriving in Japan is how many cool cars there are! For one thing there are tons of tiny cube cars which I think are really cool. Also I actually saw several cars that are Japan-only that I've only seen in racing games. For those who might be familiar, I saw a Nissan Slivia, and a Nissan GTR-R34. I even saw a dekotora!

Another thing I was surprised by was the fact that there are a lot of mini coopers in Japan, who knew?


2 comments:

  1. I really like this – nice shot :)

    So what's the blog title mean? Google translates it as "Photographer because", which I'm guessing missing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's basically it, but in Japanese there's so much less grammatical fluff. Basically if I did something stupid or dangerous to get a photo and someone asked me, "Why did you do that?", I could reply "写真家だから" (because I'm a photographer). It's a play on the phrase "外人だから” (because I'm a foreigner)

      Delete