Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Still working on my game!


For the last month or so, I have continued to work on my game, slowly adding features and refining the main mechanic. It feels great to be back into programming like I was when I started many years ago. I'm also enjoying learning about the independent games community and all the interesting ideas that are becoming realities now that large game studios no longer control all channels for promoting and selling games. I don't know if I will attempt to sell this game, but I definitely intend to make it something worth showing to other people.

The current version of the game is online at http://www.markv12.com/Game

2 comments:

  1. Is it intentional that the spacebar gets you further away from the ending screen? Also, it goes black after a while when holding space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, though I know why that is happening. Why in the world would someone press space on that screen!!!, I'll fix that though :P

    ReplyDelete